Nomad (Home office possible)
We help importers from all over the world ship better products. Our services enable a full control of the product Quality, from the supplier selection, prototypes qualification until the final goods inspection.
We work differently from other inspection and 3rd party QC companies, with a proactive approach to not only catch defects, but help our clients avoid them before they happen.
The Operations Supervisor is part of the Operations team and will work on ensuring daily orders are well prepared and executed according to client’s requirements. This position requires a high level of passion and skill as you help to maintain a high level of service as per our client’s expectation. This is a critical role that will work closely with the top management.
Shenzhen, China and/or Home office.
- Answer to client’s order requests timely with detailed quotation and inspection scope
- Digest client’s specifications and requests. Prepare inspection checklists and protocols before inspection
- Follow up with inspectors before, during and after the service to ensure well executed orders
- Review inspection reports according to QCADVISOR standards for final release to client on time
- Prepare Inspection checklists as per QCADVISOR standards
- Prepare Operations SOP
- Other Projects to be defined with the Management
- An experience in the QC and/or merchandising/sourcing field as supervisor of at least 3 years. (Consumer goods, Home Appliance knowledge and/or Gift & Premium products)
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Industrial field
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Detail-oriented, dependable, driven, outgoing
- Strong written communication skills in English
- Adaptable to changes in projects and priorities
- Comfort and proficiency with email, the Internet, and learning user-friendly software
- Able to multi-task and work independently
- Punctual, and available on Skype/WhatsApp (we will work with your schedule).
We offer flexible working environment with remote working when it is not required to be at the office. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a new dynamic venture in the QC industry.
We offer yearly bonuses for well performing partners based on achievements.
Available For: All nationalities
Salary Range: Based on candidate profile
Interested? Send us your CV and explain us shortly why you would like to work with us to firstname.lastname@example.org