We help importers from all over the world ship better products. Our services enable a full control of the product Quality, from the supplier selection, prototypes qualification until the final goods inspection.
We work differently from other inspection and 3rd party QC companies, with a proactive approach to not only catch defects, but help our clients avoid them before they happen.
We are looking for an Operations Assistant based in our office in Shenzhen, China.
- Receive, Manage and Send prototypes and approval samples to clients and factories
- Liaise with factories to arrange audits and inspection on time
- Liaise with QCADVISOR inspection team for services arrangement and on time reports delivery to customers
- Contact international clients as required mostly through call or emails
- Manage monthly expenses and invoices recording through QCADVISOR online platform
- Help finalize operations and admin documents in Chinese/English
- Other Operational and Management support tasks when required
- Bachelor’s degree
- Perfect Chinese Mandarin level (Candidate would have to speak over the phone with Factories.) Cantonese is a plus
- Good English level (Candidate would have to speak over the phone with leads and clients.)
- 1-2 years of professional working experience in Inspection, Merchandising or Logistic Industry
- Trustworthy and reliable person aiming to grow in a start-up work environment
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to work independently
- Interest in technology and entrepreneurship
- Ability to anticipate needs and execute time sensitive matters in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multitask and prioritize efficiently
- Ability to work well under pressure; meet tight deadlines
- Ability to be flexible with work hours
We offer flexible working environment with remote working when it is not required to be at the office. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a new dynamic venture in the QC industry.
Medical Insurance: Provided for Local Chinese
Commissions: Any QCAVISOR employee (including interns) is provided sales commissions up to 8% in addition to his/her standard salary based on the amount of sales they can obtain.
Available For: Local Chinese
Salary Range (RMB): 5001 – 10000+ commissions
Interested? Send us your CV and explain us shortly why you would like to work with us to firstname.lastname@example.org