Digital Sales & Marketing Intern
Nomad (work from wherever you want)
We help importers from all over the world ship better products. Our services enable a full control of the product Quality, from the supplier selection, prototypes qualification until the final goods inspection.
We work differently from other inspection and 3rd party QC companies, with a proactive approach to not only catch defects, but help our clients avoid them before they happen.
The Digital Sales & Marketing Intern will work on diverse projects to develop our business in a specific time zone based on where she/he is based. This position requires a high level of passion and skill as you help to analyze and improve organic performance across search engines for QCADVISOR. This is a critical role that will work closely with the CEO.
This internship is virtual. Work from home or anywhere else— perfect for business school students looking to develop their skills in an international and multi-cultural environment. (Our Operations are in China and clients come from all over the world).
We offer internships year-round, with flexible hours and an upbeat work environment!
- Produce results that materialize in increased authority, rankings, traffic, and ultimately revenue
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics for SEO
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Write or optimize On-Page Elements content for landing pages
- Create and update category/landing pages
- Implement SEO recommendations
- Consistently research and monitor competitor’s keywords to ensure competitive advantage
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the management team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented
- Create content and write search optimized copy to achieve rankings for desired keywords.
- An interest in the field of Digital Marketing
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Detail-oriented, dependable, driven, outgoing
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Adaptable to changes in projects and priorities
- Able to multi-task and work independently
- Punctual, and available on Skype/WhatsApp (we will work with your schedule)
You do not need to be an expert, but rather have a thirst for learning about QCADVISOR
In addition to receiving experience that will forward your career goals and immediately increase your prospects for higher-paying, more rewarding jobs; you will also receive mentoring on your resume, interviewing skills, and professional goals.
Successful interns will also receive a top-notch letter of recommendation and referrals to important business and employment contacts. In addition, we will gladly help you arrange for academic credit.
Commissions: Any QCAVISOR employee (including interns) is provided sales commissions up to 8% in addition to his/her standard salary based on the amount of sales they can obtain.
Available For: All nationalities
Salary Range: Based on candidate profile
Interested? Send us your CV and explain us shortly why you would like to work with us to email@example.com