DIGITAL SALES & MARKETING STRATEGIST
Nomad (work from wherever you want)
We help importers from all over the world ship better products. Our services enable a full control of the product Quality, from the supplier selection, prototypes qualification until the final goods inspection.
We work differently from other inspection and 3rd party QC companies, with a proactive approach to not only catch defects, but help our clients avoid them before they happen.
We are looking for an experienced Digital Sales & Marketing strategist with storytelling experience. You’ll be responsible for setting specific objectives to develop a cohesive and profitable marketing strategy for our company.
This position requires a high level of passion and skill as you help increase our market share and ensure our brand consistency. This is a critical role that will work closely with the CEO.
This position involves a variety of tasks, including designing digital marketing campaigns and performing market research. If you’re a creative, goal-oriented professional, we would like you to be part of our team and share innovative ideas to achieve our targets.
- Set specific marketing goals
- Design and implement marketing strategies aligned with business targets
- Develop digital campaigns to increase web traffic
- Analyze sales and marketing metrics
- Forecast market trends
- Research market to identify new opportunities
- Generate innovative ideas to promote our brand and our products
- Address advertising needs
- Ensure brand consistency through all marketing channels
- Use customer feedback to ensure client satisfaction
- Establish a strong, long-term web presence through storytelling marketing strategy
You do not need to be an expert, but rather have a thirst for learning about QCADVISOR and its mission
- Proven work experience as a Marketing strategist or Marketing manager
- Demonstrable experience with marketing campaigns and web technologies (e.g. online tools and social media)
- Fluent in English, native English speaker preferred
- Familiarity with SEO/SEM and Google Analytics
- Understanding of web design/WordPress experience.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong analytical skills
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Detail-oriented, dependable, driven, outgoing
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Adaptable to changes in projects and priorities
- Able to multi-task and work independently
- Punctual, and available on Skype/WhatsApp (we will work with your schedule)
Commissions: Any QCAVISOR employee is provided sales commissions up to 8% in addition to his/her standard salary based on the amount of sales they can obtain.
Available For: All nationalities
Salary Range: Based on candidate profile
Interested? Send us your CV and explain us shortly why you would like to work with us to email@example.com